Thursday, July 1, 2010

.."Almost....Taste..You..."
......
"I see you with eyes closed ~My tears have no place to hide ~So strong this Love dose ~Body weakened..trembling inside.."
......

A tiny strand of Light...will soon turning bright,
But deep in my heart...it's five past midnight,
My restless mind lingers...imagining far away lover,
To arrive in my dream...embracing each other.

Waiting for my chance...to taste sweet wine,
Our bodies never touched...let alone intertwined,
But afar..there is vibe...brazing through Oceans,
In my darkest night...whispering Passion.

Gentle breeze caressing my hair....warm feeling..from the cold air,
No sounds surrounding me...not a Soul that I can see,
Between my bridge of Reality...and my untamed Fantasy,
In my partial sedation...you'll sneak and tease me.


I'll float with my mind... into your heart,so you'll be mine,
In vineyard of Love...filling each other like gloves,
Harvesting fruits of desire...intoxicate forever,
To never find way back...like two drunken lovers.

Come to me my love...whisper in my Dream,
Touch my warm skin...and feel me within,
Smiles of Pleasure...our bodies in total seduction,
Stare into my eyes...and...flare up your emotions.

And I will helplessly surrender...to you my lover,
Your images in my heart...and our Souls drown together,
Your warm kiss on my lips...Ohhh...addictive and tender,
As I hold my breath...inhaling you...craving you...closer.

So serene this Love dose...becomes real with eyes closed,
My body arching...insanity teasing,
'Till almost another dawn...I cannot stop sensing,
'Cause you left your Heavenly scent...before leaving.

Lock my Soul...with your Angelic purity,
I am often weakened...often lost in your Fantasy,
Take my hand...and guide me gently,
To Jasmine perfumed path...to our new residence,



...In your heart.............Two Citizens.......
......................................Just YOU...............................
................................................................................and ME.




5 comments:

  1. This is a very passionate piece that I enjoyed reading. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for appreciation..truly an honor for this "Junior" blogger..#Gratitude :-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the intensity! waahh!! and the rhythm...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank U so much Visheh..I'm glad you enjoyed it,truly appreciated..~Kia~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing..you took my breath away Kiaaura! loved the flow..i felt it deeply! Enjoyed it so much..:)))

    ReplyDelete